Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
What does a Manager of Field Environmental, Health & Safety do at Swire Coca-Cola?
Through partnership with division and functional leadership teams, as Manager, you will identify actions needed to remediate issues to ensure, compliance to Swire Coca-Cola policies, Federal, and State and Local regulations, related to Safety, Environmental and Sustainability (EHS), and also ensure that a consistent EHS message is driven at all levels of their assigned divisions.
To Apply, please click here: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/swirecc/Posting/View/17696
- Partner with EHS team on the creation of the Swire Coca-Cola strategic EHS Plan
- Influence Division Leadership to ensure full execution, communication and compliance with EHS Plan and Policies
- Create division specific action plans for implementation and execution of the EHS Plan and Policies
- Monitor and communicate KBIs
- Provide direction and interact with governmental agencies, including but not limited to OSHA, DOT, EPA to support the minimization of regulatory exposure
- Perform compliance analysis and assessments and support the creation of facility corrective action plans for improvement
- Implement/Rollout programs, policies, procedures in locations to enable compliance, injury reduction and management system implementations
- Leverage business relationships and influence leadership and operations to support, communicate, and drive the execution and sustainability of current and future EHS programs and action plans
- Identify and prepare locations for advancement through the Safety Maturity Matrix
- Engage with divisional, functional and site leadership providing subject matter expertise and support to build EHS capability
- Provide feedback regularly and ongoing to divisional leadership to support overall EHS performance improvement
- Assess, diagnose & recommend improvements to drive a team-oriented positive safety culture
- Implement long-term strategies and short-term tactical plans to achieve EHS objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, however, a combination of minimum and preferred experience with some education will be considered.
- 5 years’ experience in multi-function / multi-location leadership and support in a logistics (warehouse and distribution) environment; if no degree, 9 years’ experience.
- Preference will be given to those who hold a degree in a Safety or Environmental related field and hold a professional designation such as CSP, ARM, CHMM.
- Experience supporting multiple functions across multiple locations.
- Proficiency in working in a logistics and sales environments with an emphasis on warehouse and fleet safety.
- Proficiency in regulatory interactions and negotiations.
- Excellent written, oral, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Can work independently.
- Ability to work effectively with associates across different business functions to achieve a common goal.
- Knowledge of US EH&S and DOT Regulations,
- Auditing Process and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Vision.
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, and support needs up to travel 50% of the time.
Base pay range $69,800 to $109,800. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities. At Swire Coca-Cola, USA, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Maternity Disability Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.