Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects. Leads the design/ delivery of new programs/ processes/ functional solutions; is the key technical contributor. Solves complex, high impact EHS program/ process design, implementation problems within a groundbreaking, growing Agilent business unit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical expertise and support in various environmental, health and safety (EHS) disciplines with a concentration on industrial hygiene
- Provides knowledge and advice to develop and support various environmental, health, and safety programs
- Initiates innovative EHS program solutions, designs, and development concepts
- Provides work product reports and conclusions periodically as required by the EHS Manager
- Assists with the management of relationships and performance of vendors, as needed
- Technical specialist to group and business level managers, as needed
- Integral in coordinating activities with other departments including Manufacturing, Maintenance, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Validation, Quality Control, etc.
For more information, press here