Join us on Jan 12, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time/10:00 AM Mountain Time
Representatives from NIOSH will join us for a panel discussion on how Oil, Gas and Mining industries have responded to COVID-19. Topics include:
• Latest updates on COVID-19 regulations and mandates,
• How industry is handling the continuing COVID-19 situation, and
• Opinions on what the COVID-19 situation will be like through 2022.
• The future of work post-COVID
• Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP; Law Office of Adele L. Abrams, P.C.
• Ryan Hill (NIOSH), Director Western States Division (WSD) at NIOSH & Manager of the NIOSH Oil and Gas Extraction Safety and Health Program
• Dr. George Luxbacher, NIOSH Mining Program
• Mike Doherty, Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
Sponsored by the Oil, Gas, Mining & Mineral Resources and Environmental Practice Specialties
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.