Analyzes and evaluates data from health and safety programs to manage hazards in the work environment. Evaluate and oversee existing health and safety management programs to reduce risk in the work environment. Recommends and designs new workplace health and safety programs relative to risk management and hazard abatement. Develops action plans to control health risks and hazards to all employees in the workforce. Creates, modifies, and submits revisions to safety manuals and procedures as appropriate.
The incumbent provides technical guidance and oversight to other company employees in support of producing high-quality, timely, and cost-effective solutions ensuring compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local regulations. This position requires partnering with related workgroups in an effort to facilitate knowledge transfer, identify solutions, and foster the development of employees relative to health and safety issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Safety, and Health, Industrial Hygiene, or another equivalent technical field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
2. The ability to adapt to changing conditions, priorities, and requirements, as well as, the need to rapidly learn new skills.
3. The ability to interpret health and safety regulations.
4. The ability to develop workgroups and team relationships with customers.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to create, communicate and deliver reports and/or presentations.
6. Clean Driving Record
To apply use this link: