Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Location: Windsor, CO, US
Organization Name: Cutters Wireline Service, Inc.
Department Description: Cutters Wireline Service, Inc. is the leading provider of cased-hole electric wireline services in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Brief Description: The HSE Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring HSE risks are managed according to company policies by partnering with the District Managers and multiple Field Supervisors.
- Ensure operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, SOPs and Company Polices
- Assist in and participate in developing, implementing and maintaining HSE programs.
- Coordinate compliance with the Company’s drug and alcohol testing program
- Conduct regular inspections and audits of jobsites, locations and equipment.
- Maintain all Health Safety and Environmental records and reports as required by Federal, State(s) and Local Regulatory Agencies.
- Facilitate required training programs and maintain records.
- Participate in detailed reporting of all WC/Recordable, Near Miss and First Aid incidents.
- Transporting injured persons to treating facilities.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry or HSE function. Preferably Wireline related industry experience.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and associated HSE regulations.
- Familiarity with HSE management systems and programs.
- Ability to assist in the implementation of company HSE policies and procedures.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Good driving record (Positive MVR check)
Please submit resume by May 31, 2018 to: