ASSP Clay Shoot Tournament 2018
- ASSP 7th Annual Clay Shoot
October 19, 2018
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Registration
12:30 PM – 3:00 PM Clay Shoot
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Drinks, snacks, prizes, Corn Hole game, and drawings
- 100 clays/15 station sporting clay shoot
- Lunch Sponsored by Alliance Safety and Smokehouse Grill will be catering
- $150/shooter entry fee includes 100 targets, 100 shells, lunch, snacks, and prizes.
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams
- Top Shooter and Last Place/Need Improvement Shooter
- Prize drawing tickets for all participants
- Hearing protection and eye protection required.
- Rental shotguns are available from Colorado Clays for $25.
This year’s event will be joint with the Rocky Mountain Chapter. Proceeds from this event will be applied to the Bervin Hall Memorial Scholarship and Rocky Mountain’s Scholarship funds.
The scholarships are available to students and professionals taking classes and working toward a degree in the SH&E profession.
We need your support to make this event a success! Sponsorship opportunities are a great way to promote your company.
Venue: Colorado Clays LLC
Venue Phone: 3036597117
Venue Website: www.coloradoclays.comAddress:
13600 Lanewood Street, Brighton, Colorado, 80601, United States