- December 8, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Embrace a Human
Speaker: Tim Page-Bottorff, CSP, CIT
Tim is an Author of “The Core of Four”, a Humorous Safety Trainer, a Husband & Father along with rocking it as a Senior Consultant for Safestart.
People are often ashamed to admit they’ve made a mistake—but human error is unavoidable. The reality of the situation is that simple mistakes can often have serious injury outcomes. Should you focus on helping people prevent making errors in the first place or focus on managing errors with sound systems thinking?
Tim will demonstrate how to do both. See why individual, group and systems thinking is needed to effectively prevent injuries and continuously learn from everyday variances in work to avoid serious consequences.
- Understand human and system factors and the relationship between them for continuous improvement.
- Clarify the differences between human error prevention and human error management.
- Learn why everyone needs to fully understand, communicate and practice both error prevention and management strategies at work and at home.
Let’s end this crazy year on a good note.
This presentation will go out to ALL of the chapters in Colorado.
- Colorado (Denver Metro)
- SoCo (Southern)
- Rocky Mountain (Northern CO/Southern WY)
- Colorado Plateau (Western Slope)
- 4 Corners
Please RSVP below and then use this link to join
Space is limited. If you are unable to join, please head over to the Colorado Chapter Facebook page to view the Live broadcast.
Venue: Zoom Virtual