Saturday, June 11th, 2022 – sign-up DEADLINE is Friday, June 5th, 2022!
Come join in on the fun at our Annual Sporting Clay Shoot Event with DJ Basin Safety Council, Inc. & ASSP Colorado Chapter!
Colorado Clays Shooting Park, 13600 Lanewood St., Brighton, CO (303-659-7117)
Raffles, Door Prizes, Meals and FUN!!! Also looking for Sponsors for Teams and Event!!
For more information, you can see our flyer here.
To learn more about this conference, register and pay, please click on this link: https://rockymountain.assp.org/events/mini-professional-development-conference/
A HUGE Thank you to our Gold Sponsor: PDC Energy! Donating $2,000 towards the Colorado & Rocky Mountain Chapters Local PDC.
Make sure to register and join us at the Joint RIMS/ASSP CO Chapter meeting this January! Register here: https://colorado.assp.org/events/january-chapter-event/?
Join us on Jan 12, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time/10:00 AM Mountain Time
Representatives from NIOSH will join us for a panel discussion on how Oil, Gas and Mining industries have responded to COVID-19. Topics include:
• Latest updates on COVID-19 regulations and mandates,
• How industry is handling the continuing COVID-19 situation, and
• Opinions on what the COVID-19 situation will be like through 2022.
• The future of work post-COVID
• Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP; Law Office of Adele L. Abrams, P.C.
• Ryan Hill (NIOSH), Director Western States Division (WSD) at NIOSH & Manager of the NIOSH Oil and Gas Extraction Safety and Health Program
• Dr. George Luxbacher, NIOSH Mining Program
• Mike Doherty, Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
Sponsored by the Oil, Gas, Mining & Mineral Resources and Environmental Practice Specialties
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.