EHS Manager, Molson Coors
Posted: Apr 07, 2020
EHS Manager – Rocky Mountain Bottle Company, Wheat Ridge, CO
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager Safety and Health working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be part of Rocky Mountain Bottle Company. You will provide and promote safety leadership to deliver enhanced safety assurance according to local and federal OSHA standards.
This person is responsible for deploying, implementing, and leading the Health and Safety agenda for the manufacturing facility by supporting the Management team with integration of prevention, workers compensation and regulatory compliance into everyday work life. This person will engage leaders and employees in a way that improves plant performance by reducing the risk of safety incidents and providing tools and systems that deliver health and safety performance. The person is expected to provide collaborative, proactive, and creative problem solving ability to develop best-in-class Health and Safety programs for the improvement of the overall Health and Safety strategy.
This position reports to the Plant Manager and works closely with a variety of departments.
- Develops and implements health and safety programs, policies and procedures
- Supports incident investigations
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local government safety codes and regulations
- Partners with corporate health and safety in the implementation of identified critical health and safety initiatives
- Establishes and maintains procedures to ensure that only safe tools, equipment and supplies are purchased for use
- Provides advisory and consultative services to personnel
- Conducts analysis of hazards, safety statistics and recommends corrective measures and plan modifications
- Drives the health and safety management programs and elements
- Conducts and completes capital project reports for health and safety and develops recommendations that meet or exceed local regulatory and MillerCoors standards
- Monitors changes in federal, state and local safety and health codes, and communicates such changes to brewery management
- Consults and supports brewery on safety culture process
- Coordinates all safety regulatory compliance requirements
- Leads team performance, talent, and career management and creates a culture of employee engagement
- The Other Qualifications:
- BS or BA in safety, engineering, or related field and advanced degree preferred
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) status preferred
- At least 6 years’ experience in manufacturing leading and improving safety performance and regulatory compliance
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience Email Contact: email@example.com
- Apply Here Molson Coors Careers
- At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.